Geothermal Heat PumpsBristol, Warren, Riverside & Barrington RI
Heating your home or business can be a very expensive endeavor. So if you’re looking to cut costs, it’s time to consider a geothermal heat pump. At Superior Comfort Inc., we offer a wide range of geothermal heat pump installation services for commercial and residential properties throughout Bristol, RI.
MA is also offering additional rebates for qualifying home owners! Call Superior Comfort Inc. today to schedule a FREE estimate and learn more.
Geothermal heat pumps work by using the temperature in the ground. Just like an AC, a heat pump can be used to cool your home or commercial facility. There’s no need for separate heating and cooling systems, which means easier maintenance for the long haul. And because geothermal heat pumps are eco-friendly, you’ll be doing your part to help the environment and preserve natural resources.
It’s time to start saving money and energy with a new heat pump from Superior Comfort Inc.. To learn more about geothermal heat pump installation or to schedule an estimate for your home or business, call us today.
What is geothermal heating and cooling?
Geothermal heating and cooling utilizes the solar energy stored just below the surface of the earth. This stored solar energy is removed from the earth to heat your home during the winter months and similarly heat is removed from the home and deposited back to the earth during the cooling season. This is accomplished through the use of a geothermal unit located in the house and a high density polyethylene pipe buried in the ground. The earth is now being used as a heat exchanger to keep your home at its optimal comfort level all year round.
The earth absorbs and stores approximately 48% of the sun’s solar energy. The result is a fairly constant underground temperature of 45/50 degrees.The geothermal system takes advantage of this stored energy by using it to provide the most energy efficient heating and cooling system available today.
Benefits of Geothermal
An investment in a geothermal system offers you more than a way to heat your home in the winter and cool in the summer. Whether you are committed to improving the environment or you dread the hassle of home maintenance and upkeep, or maybe you just want to save on your utility bill, a geothermal system is your total solution.
- Safe and secure- No fossil fuel exhaust means no chimney or flue required. No opportunity for explosions or carbon monoxide poisoning. Which makes geothermal system the safest choice for your family.
- Money in your pocket- Geothermal systems are recognized by the EPA as the most energy efficient heating and cooling systems available today.
- Earth friendly- Geothermal actually have a positive impact on our environment since they burn no fossil fuels and use very little electricity.
- Noise free environment- No noisy outdoor air conditioner is required and no unsightly outdoor unit to detract from your landscaping.
- Unmatched comfort- Because of the way geothermal systems cycle, they do a better job of air purification and dehumidification than conventional systems. They also provide more consistent air temperatures throughout the house, eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Longer life expectancy- You can expect your geothermal system to provide you with an average 20-24 years of reliable total comfort and savings compared to a 13-15 year life expectancy of a conventional system.
- Flexibility- There is no job too big or to small for a geothermal system.